Most craved dish on thanksgiving - legendary
centerpiece with a contemporary touch.
- 1 ½ cups - Diced cooked turkey breast
- 2 tablespoons - Bacon bits
- 3/4 cups - Peeled diced fresh tomato
- ½ cup - Fat free mayonnaise
- 3/4 Cup - Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon - Dried basil
- 1 can - Buttermilk biscuits that are frozen
- Warm the oven to a temperature of 375ºF.
- In a pan whose length and breadth is 8*8, spread the butter
flavor cooking spray.
- Layer turkey, bacon and tomato.
- In a bowl mix mayo, cheese and basil.
- Put the layer of tomato and blend it smoothly.
- Break the biscuits into 4 pieces.
- Scatter the divided biscuit pieces on the upper part.
- Bake the mixture for about 18-20 minutes.
- Stop the oven when the biscuits are golden brown.
- Spread butter flavor cooking spray over it.
- Put the bowl on wire track and set the time to 5 minutes.
- Take them out and you are ready to serve.
- You can make 6 servings at a time.