Interested in experimenting recipes? Here is an
modish salad dish for you
- 1 pound - Bacon
- 1 medium - Head lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 medium size - Onion, chopped
- 10 ounce - Frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon - Sugar
- 1 cup - Mayonnaise (or as needed to cover salad)
- ½ cup - Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
- Position the lettuce in salad bowl.
- Give a layer chopped onion and peas on top of the lettuce.
- Scatter sugar and position the bacon on top of it.
- Scatter mayonnaise all over it and cover the top and brim of
- Freeze it after covering for quite some hours.
- Before dishing up, scatter with cheese.
- It will make 10 to 12 servings.