Relish your pumpkin pie while experiencing the
lavishing over the eye-dazzling parade.
- 1 - 16 ounce Pumpkin can
- 3/4 cup - Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - Ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon - Ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon - Ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon - Salt
- 3 - Eggs
- 2/3 cup - Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup - Milk
- Prepared Pie crust
- Make an alloy of pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and
salt in a bowl.
- Take the eggs and blend them into pumpkin mixture with a
- Add milk that is boiled for sometime and mix well.
- Place the pie-crust (cover the sides of the crust with
aluminum foil to prevent burning) and bake for 25 minutes in an
oven with the temperature set to 375 ° F.
- Take out the aluminum foil from crust and bake for 30 minutes
- Insert a knife in the pie to see if the baking is complete or
not. If the knife comes out clean it means the baking is over.
- Canned pumpkin is also known as pumpkin puree; often-extra
flavorings are added to it.
- You can also take up your favorite egg and sugar substitute
and not much boiled but regular milk.