Appetizing sandwich of most craved turkey.
- 2 cups - Left over turkey
- ½ cup - Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup - Red onion
- ½ to 1 tsp - Dried or fresh dill
- 1 to 2 tablespoons - Left over cranberry chutney or cranberry
- 1 - Tomato sliced thinly
- 1 - Small box of sprouts, rinsed and dried
- 2 - Pita
- Blend the turkey meat in a food processor.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the minced turkey meat, finely
chopped red onion, dill, and cranberry.
- Mix it together evenly.
- Pierce the pita bread.
- Add tomato slices and sprouts to it as desired.
- Then blend both the turkey and tomato mixture.