Rare mouthwatering delicacy.
- 5 pounds - Assorted small potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup - Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons - Chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 ½ teaspoons - Salt
- ½ teaspoon - Coarse ground black pepper
- Warm the oven to 425º F.
- Put potatoes in large pan for roasting (17" by 11 1/2").
- Blend with olive oil, chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- The potatoes should be roasted for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Keep turning them round and round with a metal spatula until
it is golden in color and soft enough for the fork to get
- Mix it with rosemary sprigs.
- You can serve 10 people at a time.