- Striped green and yellow squash
- Yellow and green candles
- Apple corer
- Florists' adhesive clay, optional
- Dried leaves or vines, as desired
- Take out the stalk from the gourds.
- Make a big indent above the candle with an apple corer.
- Use some florist's adhesive clay if the gourd is too hard to
hold the candle at the top.
- Insert a candle.
- In the same way with several candleholder gourds, you can
make a wonderful centerpiece.
- You can make some with the wonderful stalks that you have
- Sprinkle some dried leaves or vines.
- Use your creativity and decorate it with the items available